If you live outside of the USA like me, then you will share the frustration of watching all those great deals on the Amazon App Store pass away. No more, a workaround has been found so you can download any free app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Register for an e-mail address or use a throw-away account. DO NOT USE your current email address tied to Amazon because entering fake information is grounds to have your account suspended.
2. Register for a new account on Amazon using the disposable email address. Again, DO NOT use your regular Amazon account or email address.
3. Enter information as if you were based in the U.S. Go towww.fakenamegenerator.com for help in this regard. Enter the name, address, phone number, and credit card number (Amex, Mastercard, Visa ).
4. Download the Amazon App Store apk to your phone. Follow this tutorial for help in getting it on your phone.
5. Browse the Amazon App Store from your phone! You will not be able to access paid apps, but you can at least get the free apps that are exclusive to Amazon.I’ve double-checked with a staff member based in Europe and it worked, so good luck
- It works
This method will let you install any free app from the Amazon App Store. There are no other methods that let you do this out there.
- Limited to free apps
You can only download free apps with this method because you supply Amazon with fake billing details,
- Breaks terms of service
Amazon didn’t intend on people outside of the USA and looking at the terms and conditions this method breaks them.
- Lengthy process
You have to jump through a few hoops to get this working.
This method is a bit limited, breaks terms of service and is a bit lengthy but it works. If you are desperate to get your hands on those free but normally paid apps then it is probably worth it.