Top 30 Android Honeycomb 3.0 tablet apps

Written by on May 23, 2011 in Uncategorized - 9 Comments
honeycombbee

Android Honeycomb 3.0 is a great OS for tablets. It looks great, it’s fast and has many great features. It’s Android so can run hundreds of thousands of apps. So why would anyone ever want to buy an iPad 2 over a Honeycomb tablet. One of the big arguments for buying an iPad 2 over a Honeycomb tablet is the lack of tablet optimized apps available for 3.0. Even though there are less apps available for Android Honeycomb than iOS, it does not mean that you have to go without.

Techradar.com have published a great list of 30 of the best Honeycomb apps.

Tech Radar: The best honeycomb apps for your Android 3.0 tablet

About the Author

Caleb is an 18 year old student from England. He bought an Android mobile over a year ago and has been a self confessed Android fan ever since. Caleb is passionate about helping people to make the most of their Android.

9 Comments on "Top 30 Android Honeycomb 3.0 tablet apps"

1. Linea Fija El Salvador June 21, 2011 at 11:30 pm · Reply

You should make your own list, talk about your favorite Android apps ;)

2. calebk June 22, 2011 at 12:09 pm · Reply

Hi Linea. I have been hesitant to create lists because it seems that everyone is doing and there are more than enough out there. Android users do find them useful though so I will create lists of Android apps in the near future.
    Thanks for suggesting

3. Mix August 19, 2011 at 6:35 pm · Reply

Honeycomb sucks it’ ugly and lacks apps.

• calebk August 19, 2011 at 8:21 pm · Reply

:0 Really? I got the Asus Eeepad transformer a week ago and love it! Ok, it does need more apps but l’m fine with the UI.

4. The Dutchman August 22, 2011 at 6:55 pm · Reply

I am hooked on the game “air attack” and @alebk: I can’t wait to see your list!

5. Adam King September 2, 2011 at 3:02 am · Reply

I absolutely love honeycomb and I say it beats apple hands down. But it does stink it doesn’t have that many apps. But even ios had hardly any apps when it first debued. Anyways it is the best operating system I have been on including ios windows, and any other Mac software

6. rony September 11, 2011 at 6:22 am · Reply

there is a site i came across http://tablified.com

he has hundreds of apps dedicated only for android tablets. he spends hours a day making sure the apps he posts are for tablets. He even has a polls where users can weight in the opinion on apps.

• calebk September 11, 2011 at 5:35 pm · Reply

Wow Rony, really good find! I am going to write an article about it now,

7. daniel October 23, 2011 at 11:34 pm · Reply

I got the asus transformer last week and it is awesome. I put on a Nintendo emulator along with wiimote to use a Wii controller bluetoothed and it worked perfect. Nothing like playing contra on the go.