Unregistered

Syncing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with car stereo?

I just got the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and now just trying to sync it up with my car stereo. Is that possible to do? Can someone provide me the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Thank you.

kenny70 Array

Re: Syncing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with car stereo?

Syncing of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with Car stereo is possible only if both the devices have Bluetooth Option available.

1. Your Samsung device has active bluetooth for sure , but does your car stereo have bluetooth?
    If it has,
    2. Turn Bluetooth ON to both the devices, they will start searching for other devices nearby,
    After a while, they will find each other, and ask for your permission to pair each other.
    3. Pair Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to your Car Stereo, and do play any stored music from Tab through the Stereo Speakers.

4. But if your Car Stereo does not have Bluetooth Option, you can try with USB connector to Sync both devices by attaching them
    Via USB Port.

5. In absence of USB port and Bluetooth there is no scope to connect the Tab to Stereo.

Check the options in car stereo.

+ Reply to Thread